- Create game ready 3D models and their textures
- Collaborate with fellow artists, team leads, tech and design teams to produce 3D assets & integrate them to final playable product
- Collaborate with fellow artists to create game ready rigs & animations
- Validate & assess fellow 3D artist’s work
- First-hand knowledge & practical experience of 3D Digital Content Creation software (Blender, zbrush, Maya, 3DSmax, etc.). You need to adapt to Blender for production pipeline in Agate.
- Able to create good quality 3D model for characters, environments & props
- Able to create good quality textures using software like Substance Painter/Photoshop or Substance Designer
- A proactive communicator, willing to give and receive constructive feedback
- 3+ years of professional experience in game development industry as 3D Artist with at least one shipped title (excluding academic projects)
- Full understanding of game workflows and pipelines
- Experience & interest in developing stylized 3D art
- Proficiency in setting up rigs to static 3D model
- Proficiency in creating 3D animation
What you get while working with us…
- Compensation and Benefits: Competitive rewards (based on your competencies), THR or holiday allowance, software & hardware to support tasks, free lunch & coffee (WFO) or internet reimbursement (WFH), and insurance coverage (BPJS Tenaga Kerja & Kesehatan).
- Flexibility & time off: Semi-flexible working hours and Replace Work Hour system.
- Paid Overtime: We did not condone and encourage Crews to work overtime, but your overtime will be paid fairly if it’s unavoidable.
- Annual & Paid Leave: paid leave (sick leave, menstrual, marriage, maternity, mourning, etc.) and annual leave a day every month from the first month you’ve joined
- Claim Unused Leave: if the annual leave is not used during the one year, you can cash it out at end of the year.
- Learning & Development: Work with experts in the games industry, provide learning materials, mentoring & coaching programs, knowledge sharing sessions, continuous feedback, and recognitions.
- Career growth: You could apply for promotions and raise, flexibility to change roles, and job security (early permanent contract/PKWTT).
- Well-being and many more: regularly check and maintain well-being and reduce burnout risks, internal events and team-building activities, information transparency, and company-wide inclusivity.