- Create high-quality game ready character models
- Sculpt detailed character geometry
- Retopologize sculpted geometry to game-ready character models
- Create high-quality texture maps for use in stylized rendering workflow
- Layout efficient and high quality UVs
- Maintain character functionality and animation ability throughout the model iteration process
- Contribute to development of 3D art pipeline standards in Agate
- Develop and learn latest art creation technologies regarding the domain
- Collaborate with fellow artists, team leads, tech and design teams to produce highest quality characters.
- Not currently active in school or college
- Able to work full-time at Agate HQ (Bandung, Indonesia)
- Expert level sculpting skill in ZBrush / Blender
- Strong knowledge of 3D modeling software (Blender, zbrush, Maya, 3DSmax, etc.). You need to adapt to Blender for production pipeline in Agate.
- Expertise of Substance Painter and Photoshop for texturing
- Experience in creating stylized characters
- Full understanding of game workflows and pipelines
- Desire to learn new techniques and technologies
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Can draw/sketch/paint to convey ideas
- 5+ years of professional experience in game development industry with at least one shipped title (excluding academic projects)
- Experience with Unity
- Understanding of character skeleton and skinning techniques
What you get while working with us…
- Compensation and Benefits: Competitive rewards (based on your competencies), THR or holiday allowance, software & hardware to support tasks, free lunch & coffee (WFO) or internet reimbursement (WFH), and insurance coverage (BPJS Tenaga Kerja & Kesehatan).
- Flexibility & time off: Semi-flexible working hours and Replace Work Hour system.
- Paid Overtime: We did not condone and encourage Crews to work overtime, but your overtime will be paid fairly if it’s unavoidable.
- Annual & Paid Leave: paid leave (sick leave, menstrual, marriage, maternity, mourning, etc.) and annual leave a day every month from the first month you’ve joined
- Claim Unused Leave: if the annual leave is not used during the one year, you can cash it out at end of the year.
- Learning & Development: Work with experts in the games industry, provide learning materials, mentoring & coaching programs, knowledge sharing sessions, continuous feedback, and recognitions.
- Career growth: You could apply for promotions and raise, flexibility to change roles, and job security (early permanent contract/PKWTT).
- Well-being and many more: regularly check and maintain well-being and reduce burnout risks, internal events and team-building activities, information transparency, and company-wide inclusivity.