- Proofread, control and standardized the story script.
- Deliver engaging experience by putting the story script into Visual Novel Editor.
- Tune and enhance content you’re developing; by putting visual and audio effects.
- Gather, acknowledge, and respond to user’s feedback, adjusting design choices as necessary.
- Work on multi-disciplinary teams to conceptualize and build exceptional game contents.
- Able to work full-time at Agate Bandung
- Absolute passion for playing and making Visual Novel.
- Understand and fluent using Indonesian languages oral and written.
- Strong understanding of story telling rules.
- Open to feedback/input and enjoys working in an iterative and agile process.
- Ability to interpret player and peer feedback and turn it into in-game solutions.
- Previous experience working in the game development industry or using Visual Novel editor game.
Every applicant must send portfolio in digital format or link to your portfolio website.
Please state the year of creation in each of your portofolio or portofolio website.