- Product management: Manage the entire product lifecycle, focusing on serious games/gamification product for B2B or B2C (mobile games). Identify business opportunity, gather and prioritize requirements from the pre-defined market, communicate it to R&D and Production team to build impactful and profitable products, define product offering and pricing and hold customer validation.
- Business development: Present product offering to potential customers and investors to acquire customers and/or investors, with or without sales team’s assistance.
- Innovation: Together with R&D team, solving market problems that will lead to a profitable product business.
Knowledge & abilities
- Strong interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
- Work independently: autonomous and passionate
- Collaborative spirit: participate as a key contributing part of a team
- Strong business acumen
- Availability for traveling in Jakarta and Jakarta-Bandung
- MBA or equivalent work experience
- Computer science or engineering degree, or equivalent work experience
- Work experience in software development and/or consumer products is an advantage