- Improve overall productivity of game Artist
- Follow and improve artist walkthrough
- Routine assessment for Artist walkthrough standards execution
- Implement art standardization to Artist
- Enable & endorse collaboration in multiple projects
- Act as a Mentor and Coach to other Artist
- Make sure to maintain all of high quality art deliveries on their respective projects.
- Able to work full-time at Agate Bandung
- 5 Years + Experience as a game artist across a range of styles
- Experience working as a lead or monitoring more junior artist
- Experience creating art assets on at least 2 mobile game title
- 2D and 3D experience
- Skill across a range of art processes such as modeling, texturing, rigging, skinning, UI, animation etc..
- Good communication skills
- Experience working with Unity Editor
- This is a fulltime position, not a part-time, so you can’t do other work such as freelance or other contract works.
- This is an onsite position, which means that you are required to work in Jakarta, there a no possibility for remote work
- Every applicant must send a portfolio in digital format or link to your portfolio website.
- Please state the year of creation in each of your portfolio or portfolio website.
- Make sure your portfolio includes :
- Beautiful Pose, Final Rendered Model, Wireframe 3D Model and Texture
- Animation demo that shows your best animation skill (In video format)
- Please include your best 2D art (illustration, concept, texture)