- Exploring the current and upcoming hardware / technology related trend worldwide that can be applied to game activities.
- Develop working prototype with related technologies
- Develop API that can be controlled by software
- Develop hardware design documentation
- Must not currently active in school or college
- Able to work full time at Agate Representative (in Jakarta, Indonesia)
- Male/Female 22 – 35 years of age
- Minimum 2 years experience with micro controller hardware such as Arduino, Raspberry, Pi, etc.
- Good sense of exploration, research, and development
- Has working portfolio (portfolio link and description can be uploaded to YouTube)
- Have a strong passion for the game and technology indusrty
- Proficient in English, both written and verbally
- Good knowledge of material engineering & design.
- Has experience in developing IOT products
- Good sense of design