Key Activities / Key Responsibilities
- Responsible for operational excellence in management system (strategic & operation PDCA cycle)
- Responsible for related production performance, manage processes & walkthrough thorough all project
- Oversee all internal and external project dependencies, risks and critical paths; ensure contingency plan is in place; recommend solutions and approve plan & timelines; understand overall impact on all stakeholders
- Identify career opportunities; grow staff capability; establish the staff profile, performance & training standards, staff planning, succession planning, and compatibility; work with Human Resources regarding Career Growth/Succession Planning
- Deliver documentation and report of production function within assigned team
- Accountable for all technology of all project on assigned team
- Accountable for overall technical design; influence and approve overall archivecture; ensure design is reviewed
- Accountable for overall code quality; ensure code is cross platform and reusable and testable; ensure code is reviewed
- Accountable for overall programmers performance; define metrics and sets targets
- Drive new programmer recruiting; work with HR/Recruiting to hire top talent
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Proficiency with most of programming languages used in game development
- Experience in object-oriented design & implementation + good software engineering practices
- Project management skills demonstrated by the ability to define tasks in a well organized manner, based on proper resource and time management
- Excellent detail-oriented, problem solving skills Able to quickly identify issues and resolve them.
- Understanding of memory management, multiple processor use, and runtime optimization.
- Must have a thorough understanding of the key aspects of game development including detailed knowledge of pre-production, production and post-production.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work in a dynamic and collaborative team environment.
- Constantly innovate how to improve product quality and group productivity.
- Excellent decision making capabilities.
- Ability to quickly learn and apply new concepts, principles and solutions.
- Demonstrates dependability and commitment to projects/tasks.
The ideal candidate has shipped at least three video game titles; and has a minimum of eight years of technical experience in the video game or related industry.