[CLOSED] Jakarta – Senior Public Relation Manager
- The candidate will be responsible to create and maintain a favorable public image for the brand and build awareness for new market
- Responsible in creating PR strategies to communicate programs, accomplishments and/or points of view of the company
- Responsibilities include but not limited to media relations, event creation and collaboration with 3rd parties
- Manage and develop the company’s internal and external communication media. Increase the company’s brand awareness.
- Speaking publicly at interviews, press conferences, presentations and business meetings
- Respond to requests for information from other media.
- Observe mass media for related information and corporate news.
- Perform necessary actions to give the correct information, as well as restoring and building corporate image.
- Coordinate with advertising agency to arrange promotional campaign program on mass media, in order to give positive brand image and promoting the company’s products and services.
- Build media database and relation.
- Organizing and attending events such as press conferences, exhibitions and company visits
- Represent Agate in business associations
- Explore business opportunities with people acquainted
- Must not currently active in school or college
- Able to work full-time at Agate Representative (Jakarta, Indonesia)
- Woman 22-35 years of age.
- Bachelor’s degree in Public Relation, Advertising, Linguistics, Communication, or related fields.
- Strong interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
- Proficient in negotiation and presentation.
- Enjoy talking with new people and networking in business events
- Good common sense and logical thinking
- Have a strong passion in game industry
- Have minimum 2 years of experience as a PR or related field
- Proficient in English, both written and verbally.
- Have extensive network with media to develop and execute the effective marketing strategy.
We’re looking for people who will make our culture even better. If that sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you.