04 / 12 / 2017
Senior Public Relation Manager
- The candidate will be responsible to create and maintain a favorable public image for the brand and build awareness for new market
- Responsible in creating PR strategies to communicate programs, accomplishments and/or points of view of the company
- Responsibilities include but not limited to media relations, event creation and collaboration with 3rd parties
- Manage and develop the company’s internal and external communication media. Increase the company’s brand awareness.
- Respond to requests for information from other media.
- Observe mass media for related information and corporate news.
- Perform necessary actions to give the correct information, as well as restoring and building corporate image.
- Coordinate with advertising agency to arrange promotional campaign program on mass media, in order to give positive brand image and promoting the company’s products and services.
- Build media database and relation.
- Maximum 29 years of age.
- Bachelor’s degree in Public Relation, Advertising, Linguistics, Communication, or related fields.
- Proficient in communication, negotiation, and presentation.
- Have minimum 2 years of experience as a PR or related field
- Proficient in English, both written and verbally.
- Have extensive network with media to develop and execute the effective marketing strategy.