13 / 09 / 2017
Key responsibilities include:
- Product management: Manage the entire product lifecycle, focusing on serious games / gamification product for B2B. Identify business opportunity, gather and prioritize requirements from pre-defined market, communicate it to R&D and Production team to build an impactful and profitable products, define product offering and pricing and hold customer validation.
- Business development: Present product offering to potential customers and investors to acquire customers and/or investors, with or without sales team’s assistance.
- Innovation: Together with R&D team, solving market problems that will lead to a profitable product business.
Knowledge & abilities:
- Strong interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
- Work independently: autonomous and passionate
- Collaborative spirit: participate as a key contributing part of a team
- Strong business acumen
- Availability for travelling in Jakarta and Jakarta-Bandung
- MBA or equivalent work experience
- Computer science or engineering degree, or equivalent work experience
- Work experience in B2B software and/or consumer products Product Management is an advantage