26 / 07 / 2017
Mobile Game Designer
We are currently opening a vacancy for Mobile Game Designer to help us create our next mobile game flagship title.
You will be responsible for:
- Tune and balance content you’re developing; extend those systems to realize new visions for gameplay and improve player experience.
- Gather, acknowledge, and respond to internal feedback, adjusting design choices as necessary.
- Ensure all your content’s well-organized and easily updated by other team members.
- Work on multi-disciplinary teams to conceptualize and build exceptional game contents.
We are looking for those that:
- Absolute passion for playing and making games
- Fluent in many prevalent game systems and mechanics
- Strong understanding of Mobile Game Design rules: learning curves, directing the player, difficulty levels, pacing, accessibility etc.
- Creatively, analytically and organizationally skilled with proven ability to write, communicate and maintain detailed design documentation throughout the game life cycle.
- Open to feedback/input and enjoys working in an iterative and agile process.
- Able to analyze and interpret data into design objectives.
- Ability to interpret player and peer feedback and turn it into in-game solutions.
Terms about this posisition:
- This is a fulltime position, not a part-time, so you can’t do other work such as freelance or other contract works.
- This is an onsite position, which means that you are required to work in our in Bandung, there a no posibility for remote work.
If you are interested, apply via http://s.agate.id/careers, don’t forget to attach your CV and portfolio url.
Make sure your portfolio includes:
- Your game that can be played by us (you can build it for browser or send us the .apk)
- If you can’t send the playable game, send us the gameplay video
- Please specify your Mobile Game Design experiences