08 / 01 / 2018
Jakarta – Lead Programmer
- Responsible for the coding standard in the team
- Responsible for the quest’s technical documentation (TDD)
- Delivery documented report that contain programmers walkthrough, code standardization, quality and task assessment result
- Act as mentor and role model for the programmers in team
- Assist programmers that having a problem
- Define and maintain programmers schedule in quest
- Excellent with more than one programming languages used in game development
- Experienced in object-oriented design & implementation + good software engineering practices
- Project management skills demonstrated by the ability to define tasks in a well-organized manner, based on proper resource and time management
- Have a good problem solving skills Able to quickly identify issues and resolve them.
- Must have a thorough understanding of the key aspects of game development including detailed knowledge of pre-production, production and post-production.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work in a collaborative team environment.
- Constantly innovate how to improve product quality and group productivity.
- Excellent decision making capabilities.
- Ability to quickly learn and apply new concepts, principles and solutions.
- Demonstrates dependability and commitment to projects/tasks.
- Has a minimum of three years of technical experience in the video game or related industry.
- Experienced in using Unity3D to develop mobile games (Android & iOS)
- Having released two video games in the Google Play Store or Apple Appstore (please submit the store link and explain your role in the project)
Every applicant must send portfolio in digital format or link to your portfolio website.
Please state the year of creation in each of your portofolio or portofolio website.
Please submit your application at http://s.agate.id/careers