08 / 01 / 2018
Jakarta – Lead Game Designer
- Presents ideas in a ‘concept document’ or ‘initial design treatment’ which helps other members of the team to decide whether or not to go ahead with developing the game.
- Conduct market research and consider other factors.
- Puts together the full game design document which describes in detail every element of the game and how it works.
- Work with a team of artists and programmers to produce a high quality game.
- Act as a key figure in the development team, participating in creating and maintaining the overall vision of the game.
- Making adjustments to the original specification to reflect technical constraints and new programming or artistic developments from the team.
- Create new game concept ideas on weekly routine basis.
- Share knowledge to other designer.
- Work closely with development teams to evaluate, tweak and balance game updates
- Give consultation and advice to the other game designers to create high quality games
- Able to work full-time at Agate Jakarta
- Able to remain objective when evaluating projects
- Able to manage a team of designers a development team
- Able to appraise game design proposals and providing constructive feedback throughout the development cycle
- Able to prioritize conflicting demands
- A positive attitude and the ability to work well within a team environment
- Excellent level of knowledge of the game development process from conception to street and in depth knowledge of the games market and industry trends
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills
- Highly creative, enthusiastic and focused on quality and originality
- Previous experience working in the game development industry
Every applicant must send portfolio in digital format or link to your portfolio website.
Please state the year of creation in each of your portofolio or portofolio website.
Please submit your application at http://s.agate.id/careers