Jakarta – 2D Artist
If you are passionate in creating art using your strokes of brushes – then you might be interested in becoming a 2D artist. As a 2D Artist, you will be involved in visualizing the game concepts and creating the final 2D art assets that will be used in the game.
- Collaborate with team to create high quality 2D Art and Animation that fulfill the requirements of the project’s game and visual design.
- Develop visual concepts and ideas
- Support team in game design
- Must not currently active in school or college
- Able to work full-time at Agate Jakarta
- Proficiency in digital drawing programs: raster (such as Photoshop or GIMP), and/or vector (such as Illustrator).
- Able to create good quality 2D animation (sprite and/or Spine animation)..
- A good skill and sense in creating concept sketches (in traditional or digital media).
- Knowledge and good sense in art basics.
- Good teamwork, good communicating skills, self-motivated.
- Passion for creating and playing video games, such as: will pursue perfection in creating art needed for the game.
- Passion to push your skills to the next level.
- Variations in art styles.
- A minimum 2 year of experience in creating art for game development, or other art fields that related to creating illustrations, or 2D animation.
- Familiar with 3D programs.
- Strong traditional art.
Every applicant must send portfolio in digital format or link to your portfolio website.
Please state the year of creation in each of your art submittance in your portofolio or portofolio website.
Also state the role you take part in the art if it involved many people such as creating GUI, character design, etc.
Please submit your application at http://s.agate.id/careers