- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Develop server SDK for iOS platform
- Integrated developed server SDK to an iOS app
- Design and build advanced applications for the iOS platform
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
- Must not currently active in school or college
- Able to work full-time at Agate HQ (Bandung, Indonesia)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
- Strong in Objective-C and XCode Development
- 1 year of software development experience using Objective-C and XCode
- Strong understanding of XCode
- Strong understanding of iOS Development environment
- Experience with mobile device memory management.
Every applicant must send portfolio in digital format or link to your portfolio website.
Please state the year of creation in each of your art submittance in your portofolio or portofolio website.
Also state the role you take part in the art if it involved many people such as creating GUI, character design, etc.
If you are interested, send us an application via http://s.agate.id/careers, don’t forget to attach your CV and link your portfolio url.