- Involve in all areas of game programming such as game logic, graphics, artificial intelligence, and user interface.
- Write robust code to be used by millions of users.
- Work as part of a team of different job description
- Support and contribute new ideas to game design.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
- Must not currently active in school or college
- Able to work full-time at Agate Studio HQ (Bandung, Indonesia)
- A gamer; your passion for videogames is what drove you to the industry.
- Passion for creating and playing video games.
- Enjoy working in a team.
- Accustomed with one of the following programming languages (C++, C#, Java)
- Strong in object oriented design and programming
- Good problem solving skill
- Takes initiative to solve problems with clear communication
- Highly motivated to improve yourself, especially in game programming skills
- Previous experience working in the game development industry
- Experienced in using Unity3D to develop mobile games (Android & iOS)
- Having released games in the Google Play Store or Apple Appstore (please submit the store link and explain your role in the project)
Every applicant must send portfolio in digital format or link to your portfolio website.
Please state the year of creation in each of your art submittance in your portofolio or portofolio website.
Also state the role you take part in the art if it involved many people such as creating GUI, character design, etc.