[URGENT][NEW] Game Designer for Serious Game
As the Game Designer, Candidate will create serious games, training, and simulation products and be responsible for developing game systems, controls and interfaces (as well as the other interactive elements of project) in order to bring the vision of the Producer into an exciting experience learning while playing.
Type of Position: Permanent, full-time.
- Tune and balance content you’re developing; extend those systems to realize new visions for gameplay and improve player experience.
- Create game systems that answer the needs of the Producer with regard to the targeted experience for the player, while observing the production directives of the game
- Work within a cross-discipline team to define and meet the requirements for corporate training, Onboard and assessment programs.
- Standardize, document and communicate the systems to the game team. Regularly update documentation to offer a useful work reference to the whole team, at all time.
- Participate actively to the production of prototypes in order to adjust and validate systems prior to starting production. Assess the success of prototypes by measuring how objectives are met, using relevant quantitative and qualitative assessment techniques.
- Research subject matter relating to the requirements in an effort to ensure authenticity.
- Rapid creation of game/play prototypes in order to quickly iterate on concepts.
- Seek out and incorporate coworkers’ ideas into the process.
- Encourage and participate in the research and development of new tools and design systems.
- Perform any other related tasks.
- Absolute passion for playing and making games
- Fluent in many prevalent game systems and mechanics
- Strong understanding of Serious Game Design rules: learning curves, directing the player, difficulty levels, pacing, accessibility etc.
- Creatively, analytically and organizationally skilled with proven ability to write, communicate and maintain detailed design documentation throughout the game life cycle.
- Open to feedback/input and enjoys working in an iterative and agile process.
- Able to analyze and interpret data into design objectives.
- Ability to interpret player and peer feedback and turn it into in-game solutions.
- Must not currently active in school or college
- Able to work full-time at Agate Studio HQ (Bandung, Indonesia)
- Previous experience working in the game development industry
- Has interest on game design or user experiences.
- Has a programming knowledge and understand algorithm
Every applicant must send portfolio in digital format or link to your portfolio website.
Please submit your application at http://s.agate.id/careers