01 / 02 / 2018
- Supervising daily office cash flow and petty cash recording.
- Responsible for invoice billing process and filling.
- Preparing financial statements and tax reports.
- Responsible for government related issues on accounting and tax field.
- Provide cost / financial process optimisation suggestions based on the analysis on company practice.
- Supporting in monitoring accomplishment of employees’ performance management.
- Providing professional support in project delivery.
- Must not currently active in school or college
- Able to work full-time at Bandung, Indonesia.
- Showing high professional, including analytical skills, teamwork, communication, and independent working capability.
- Detail oriented and proficient in dealing with numerical data.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Indonesia (both written and oral)
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position. But fresh graduate are welcome to apply.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Bandung.
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in Finance – General/Cost Accounting or equivalent.
Please submit your application at http://s.agate.id/careers