The Account Executive (AE) serves as the primary business contact of Agate Games Outsourcing Team for the client and is responsible for client’s satisfaction. The AE is expected to consistently provide excellent customer service to accounts, as well as represent client needs and goals within the organization to ensure quality. In addition, the AE should build relationships with clients to encourage new and repeated business opportunities.
- Responsible for all client communications, conflict resolutions, and compliance on client deliverables and revenue
- Ensures that client issues are dealt with in an efficient manner.
- Owns the contract and contract renewals for new work for an existing client.
- Works closely with the project team in order to maintain a continuous knowledge of project status in order to identify potential issues and/or opportunities within or related to the project
- Ensures that all processes and procedures are completed, quality standards are met, and that projects are profitable.
- Aware and in pursuit of opportunities for account growth and new business, involving the Marketing and Sales Team.
- Communicate the client’s goals and represent the client’s interests to the team.
- Provides regular two-way communication between the client and team, to provide strong team representation and set proper client expectation.
- Understands company capabilities and services, and effectively communicates all offerings to the client.
- Providing regular input on all account activity, including status and call reports on a weekly basis.
- Female, maximum of 27 years old.
- Proven account management skills required in order to create, maintain, and improve customer relationships.
- Minimum of 1 year of account/project management experience.
- Extremely detail oriented.
- Motivated, goal oriented, persistent, and a skilled negotiator.
- High level of initiative and work well in a team environment.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Fluent in English
- Able to handle stressful situations and deadline pressures well.
- Lead sales proposal generation & pre sales process
- Negotiate and close the deal
- Able to plan and carry out responsibilities with minimal directions.